As society moves to more digital economy, traditional financial institutions won’t be able to provide full service that new age client seeks. Fast and painless transactions, small fees for transactions between everyone, quick KYC and no need for physical presence will be essential to upcoming monetary systems. As demand for new and more diverse financial institutions grows more will come into play and compete for their place under the sun.
Fintech companies seen incredible growth for the past decade and by all estimates this is just the begging. But today Financial technology sector still remains heavily regulated, so our team decided to pull together a comprehensive guide to fintech institutions in Lithuania.
In our guide you will find :
- Lithuanian FinTech ecosystem in a nutshell
- Company establishment procedures
- General requirements for licensing of different financial institutions
- General requirements for GDPR and AML compliance
- And everything else you need to know about Fintech ecosystem in Lithuania
Our team is always ready to assist you with any questions you might have and help you out in your future endeavors starting a FinTech business in Lithuania or European Union